By Tom Lansford Ph.D.
This e-book analyzes the advanced reasons and results of the September eleven, 2001, terrorist assaults either regionally and across the world, and examines the next wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
• offers insightful prices from modern figures and first files starting from Osama bin Laden's 1998 fatwa opposed to the us to the 2006 Iraq learn team Report
• includes 12 biographies starting from Osama bin encumbered to George W. Bush that offer particular history on vital figures from the era
• provides a chronology of occasions from the Nineteen Seventies to the current day, together with occurrences resulting in the September eleven, 2001, assaults and the Iraq War
• incorporates a pick out bibliography of significant works at the September eleven, 2001, assaults; the conflict in Iraq; native land protection; and the battle on terror
• incorporates a specific word list of key phrases resembling "Shiite" and "weapons of mass destruction"
Read Online or Download 9/11 and the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq: A Chronology and Reference Guide PDF
Similar historical reference books
The years among 1450 and 1550 marked the tip of 1 period in international historical past and the start of one other. most significantly, the focal point of world trade and gear shifted from the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean, principally end result of the discovery of the hot global. the recent international was once greater than a geographic novelty.
Die erste Gesamtausgabe der drei Maya-Kalender - Tzolkin + Haab + lengthy count number - für jeden einzelnen Tag vom Beginn 3114 v. Chr. bis 2100 n. Chr.
First released in 1977, The Samurai has lengthy considering that develop into a regular paintings of reference. It is still the main authoritative paintings on samurai lifestyles and conflict released outdoor Japan. Set opposed to the historical past of Japan's social and political historical past, the e-book files the increase and upward thrust of Japan's amazing warrior category from earliest occasions to the end result in their tradition, prowess and abilities as manifested within the final nice conflict they have been ever to struggle - that of Osaka fort in 1615.
This ebook, initially released in 1979, lines the expansion of English radicalism from the time of Wilkes to the ultimate suppression of the unconventional societies in 1799. The metropolitan radical stream is defined within the context of the overall democratic evolution of the West within the age of the yankee and French revolutions, through displaying how its path was once prompted by way of occasions in France, Scotland and eire.
- War and Revolution in Yugoslavia, 1941-1945: Occupation and Collaboration
- Historische Lieder im Geschichtsunterricht der Sekundarstufe 1 (German Edition)
- A Companion to Britain in the Later Middle Ages (Blackwell Companions to British History)
- Historical Dictionary of Georgia (Historical Dictionaries of Europe)
- Historical Dictionary of the Enlightenment (Historical Dictionaries of Ancient Civilizations and Historical Eras)
- The United States and the Vietnam War, 1954-1975: A Selected Annotated Bibliography of English-Language Sources: 3 (Routledge Research Guides to American Military Studies)
Extra info for 9/11 and the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq: A Chronology and Reference Guide
9/11 and the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq: A Chronology and Reference Guide by Tom Lansford Ph.D.