By Stuart A. Rice,Aaron R. Dinner
- Thermodynamic Perturbation thought for Associating Molecules
- Path Integrals and potent Potentials within the learn of Monatomic Fluids at Equilibrium
- Sponteneous Symmetry Breaking in topic triggered by way of Degeneracies and Pseudogeneracies
- Mean-Field Electrostatics past the Point-Charge Description
- First Passage strategies in mobile Biology
- Theoretical Modeling of Vibrational Spectra and Proton Tunneling in Hydroen-Bonded Systems
Read or Download Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 160 PDF
Best biophysics books
This publication provides paintings that has been performed as a part of the learn venture "Discourse on moral questions of biomedicine" of the interdisciplinary operating staff Bioethics and technology communique on the Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular drugs (MDC)in Berlin-Buch, Germany. This booklet bargains ground-breaking rules on how the day-by-day interworking of state of the art biomedical examine investigate the wider social context and its verbal exchange to stakeholders and the general public.
This award-winning thesis investigates the mechanisms underlying cardiac arrhythmia improvement and termination from a wholly new standpoint. through viewing the guts as a fancy method, the writer makes use of theoretical instruments from nonlinear dynamics mixed with numerical simulations and experiments to accomplish insights into the connection among its constitution and dynamics, thereby paving the best way in the direction of leading edge low-energy defibrillation techniques.
Protein-mediated cost shipping is of proper value within the layout of protein-based electronics and achieve an enough point of realizing of protein functioning. This ebook studies numerous experiments dedicated to the research of cost delivery in proteins and provides a unified theoretical version to interpret macroscopic ends up in phrases of the amino acids backbone-structure of the one protein.
Mixed Quantum Mechanical and Molecular Mechanical Modelling of Biomolecular Interactions maintains the culture of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology sequence has been the fundamental source for protein chemists. each one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins, with each one thematically equipped quantity visitor edited by way of major specialists in a huge diversity of protein-related subject matters.
- Structure and Dynamics of Confined Polymers (NATO SCIENCE PARTNERSHIP SUB-SERIES: 3: Volume 87): Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Workshop on Biological, ... 1999 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 3)
- Molecular and Cellular Biophysics
- Biomedical Signals and Sensors I: Linking Physiological Phenomena and Biosignals (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Handbook of Stem Cells
- Analysis and Design of Biological Materials and Structures: 14 (Advanced Structured Materials)
Extra resources for Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 160
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 160 by Stuart A. Rice,Aaron R. Dinner