By Christoph Guger,Brendan Z. Allison,Günter Edlinger
Read or Download Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
Modern equipment for Speech Parameterization bargains a normal view of short-time cepstrum-based speech parameterization and offers a standard flooring for extra in-depth reviews at the topic. in particular, it deals a accomplished description, comparative research, and empirical functionality review of 11 modern speech parameterization tools, which compute short-time cepstrum-based speech beneficial properties.
In DetailLiferay employs a really good theming method as a way to switch the appear and feel of the consumer interfaces. Liferay Portal offers structure templates so as to describe how quite a few columns and rows are prepared to demonstrate portlets. It additionally offers issues that may be used to customise the general appear and feel of sites and web content.
This ebook constitutes revised chosen papers from the second one overseas speedy Mashup problem, RMC 2016, held in Lugano, Switzerland in June 2016. The 6 papers awarded during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eight submissions. they're post-challenge extensions of the chosen brief participation proposals.
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty ninth overseas convention on complicated details platforms Engineering, CAiSE 2017, held in Essen, Germany, in June 2017. The 37 papers offered including three keynote papers during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from one hundred seventy five submissions.
- Joe Celko's SQL for Smarties: Advanced SQL Programming (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Security and Privacy in Biometrics
- Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development: 23rd International Conference, ICCBR 2015, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, September 28-30, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- HCI in Business: Second International Conference, HCIB 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics
- Cooperative Work and Coordinative Practices: Contributions to the Conceptual Foundations of Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) (Computer Supported Cooperative Work)
Additional resources for Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) by Christoph Guger,Brendan Z. Allison,Günter Edlinger