By Olivia Parr Rud
In order to discover new how you can increase buyer revenues and aid, and in addition to deal with danger, enterprise managers needs to be in a position to mine corporation databases. This e-book presents a step by step consultant to making and enforcing versions of the main frequently asked info mining questions. Readers will how you can arrange info to mine, and boost actual information mining questions. the writer, who has over ten years of information mining event, additionally presents real proven types of particular information mining questions for advertising and marketing, revenues, customer support and retention, and hazard administration. A CD-ROM, offered individually, presents those types for reader use.
Read Online or Download Data Mining Cookbook: Modeling Data for Marketing, Risk, and Customer Relationship Management (Datawarehousing) PDF
Best data mining books
This ebook explains the aptitude worth of utilizing cellular phone facts to watch city practices and determine rhythms of use in today’s towns. Drawing upon study performed within the Italian quarter of Lombardy, the authors exhibit how maps in accordance with cellular phone facts, that are larger adapted to the dynamic procedures at paintings in towns, can rfile city practices, offer new insights into spatial and temporal styles of mobility, and help in spotting diverse groups of perform.
Thisfundamental consultant on programmatic ads explains intimately how automated, data-driven advertisingreally works in perform and the way the suitable adoption results in a competitive virtue foradvertisers, organizations and media. the hot manner of planning, steering and measuring advertising and marketing maystill seem complicated and perilous yet promising at as soon as to so much determination makers.
This ebook deals a finished overview of multilabel strategies everyday to categorise and label texts, photos, movies and track within the net. A deep evaluate of the really expert literature at the box contains the to be had software program had to paintings with this sort of facts. It offers the consumer with the software program instruments had to care for multilabel info, in addition to step-by-step guideline on how one can use them.
Einführung in Big-Data-Systeme und -Technologien Große Datenmengen speichern und verarbeiten Einsatz zahlreicher instruments wie Hadoop, Apache Cassandra, Apache hurricane uvm. Daten müssen mittlerweile von den meisten Unternehmen in irgendeiner shape verarbeitet werden. Dabei können sehr schnell so große Datenmengen entstehen, dass herkömmliche Datenbanksysteme nicht mehr ausreichen.
- Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- Proceedings of ELM-2015 Volume 1: Theory, Algorithms and Applications (I) (Proceedings in Adaptation, Learning and Optimization)
- Quality of Experience und Quality of Service im Mobilkommunikationsbereich: Von den grundlegenden Konzepten zur praktischen Umsetzung (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Algorithms for Computational Biology: 4th International Conference, AlCoB 2017, Aveiro, Portugal, June 5-6, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Soft Computing for Image and Multimedia Data Processing
- Statistical and Machine-Learning Data Mining: Techniques for Better Predictive Modeling and Analysis of Big Data, Second Edition
Additional info for Data Mining Cookbook: Modeling Data for Marketing, Risk, and Customer Relationship Management (Datawarehousing)
Data Mining Cookbook: Modeling Data for Marketing, Risk, and Customer Relationship Management (Datawarehousing) by Olivia Parr Rud